You are not logged in.

Creatures of the night,

Forests and cities are full of blood, gore and violence... Creatures are trying to hunt everyone down! Thus, we're trying to find one of you willing to help us patrol those, along with helping us operating the game!

If you want to become a Game Operator, now you it is your chance! Visit our thread GO Applications for more information.

Moonslave

Beginner

• "Moonslave" is male
  • "Moonslave" started this thread

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 6:33pm

I Have 2 Questions

First of all, is there a guide detailing what atrributes I should hone to be a successful Lycan? Do I concentrate on Defense or Agility, for example. A brief explanation would be most helpful. Thank you.

Second, I played this game many moons ago (I can't remember if it was on Gameforge at the time because now, the site seems different). It was so much fun! Many users, many clans, many battles, etc. I decided to come back... purchased hellstones even. But where is everybody? Please, game, don't die, but if it's to be, then oh well :(

I do wish there was more activity! Back in the day this game rocked! Now, when I log in, it's as if I hear crickets chirping. Seriously. >_<

Moonslave

Beginner

• "Moonslave" is male
  • "Moonslave" started this thread

Friday, January 12th 2018, 2:08am

Bueller. Anyone? Bueller. Anyone? Anyone?!
Anyway, I know there are guides available to read, but I was wondering about the Attributes in particular. Oh well.

rdw97

Harbinger of Death

• "rdw97" is male

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 4:05am

Attributes or aspects? All attributes help, some more than others. It depends on your fighting style. Personally, i always liked them all to be the same except charisma. If you prefer damage, pick endurance and strength, if you prefer hit chance, dexterity and defense. If you want to be able to take on both damage and hit chance fighters, make them all around the same to balance everything out(except charisma). Gear choices also help balance out your attributes.