You are not logged in.

Game Attacking

Dear visitor, welcome to BiteFight.US. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Moonslave

Beginner

• "Moonslave" is male
  • "Moonslave" started this thread

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 11:54am

Attacking

Hello. A player who has been attacking me and getting my gold... I want to fight back! It's payback time, lol. But when I try to, the Attack button is 'greyed out' and the game won't let me. :( Why is this? Does my target have some kind of upgrade/item preventing attacks?

I searched the guides for an answer but I couldn't find one.

Thank you.

.grimlin.

Beginner

• ".grimlin." is male

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 12:38pm

Battle Value

There is no such item that I am aware of that can prevent an attack but lower levels can attack a higher player when higher player can not attack him, I believe it is 20% of your battle Value that you can attack lower levels and 25% of your battle value that you can attack higher player, In other words take your battle times 20% and subtract it from your total value and that is the range you can attack lower levels, on the high end take your battle value times 25% and add it to your total value and that is how high you can attack someone. hope this helps.
:rocketlauncher: :dash:

rdw97

Harbinger of Death

• "rdw97" is male

Monday, February 5th 2018, 5:45am

The other question to be asked is it a henchman fight? If your henchman value is in the same range, then yes. That can also be why the attack button is greyed out. Try a henchman attack, it is random, but anyone in your value can be attacked except your own race. Also, if the player was previously attacked but is in your range without a henchman fight, then there is an hour grace period between attacks.

.grimlin.

Beginner

• ".grimlin." is male

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 5:01am

Battle Value

also there is a trick about talents that can lower values 15 points so you can attack and then you can not be attack if you are within 15 points or less of battle range.
:rocketlauncher: :dash: