You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BiteFight.US. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ssaberr

Beginner

• "ssaberr" is male
  • "ssaberr" started this thread

Monday, June 6th 2011, 8:48pm

missions: monster list

J/w, does anyone know which monsters are found 'best' under ea difficulty of grotto? That is, is there a 'list' of where ea grotto monster 'is found'? Thanks. ^_^
"Just as death does not discern between the Saint and the Damned, the Just and the Unjust, so shall I, show no difference between them. "

Sniper

DestinyWarrior

• "Sniper" is male

Monday, June 6th 2011, 8:51pm

It's random, you just need some luck to find a certain demon.

Slypire

Fade to Black

• "Slypire" is male

Monday, June 6th 2011, 9:30pm

It's random, you just need some luck to find a certain demon.

Yes there is no rule for it, you can try with your hunts to see if perhaps some demon shows more on some difficulty, I haven't notice difference even tho haven't tried other levels much, wasn't worth it.

ssaberr

Beginner

• "ssaberr" is male

Monday, June 6th 2011, 10:08pm

Ah. Okies. Thanks. I vaguely recall Agony telling me ~1.5 yrs ago, that certain difficulties gave more of ea type, but, I obviously Idr the list.. lol.

I'll be sure to try it/have clan help in gathering this info. If anyone seems to notice this info as well, twould be a nice 'add' to the 'game guide' sect. xD
"Just as death does not discern between the Saint and the Damned, the Just and the Unjust, so shall I, show no difference between them. "

ssaberr

Beginner

• "ssaberr" is male

Friday, June 10th 2011, 6:37am

Well, I did ~30ap per grotto level. Overall, ye may wish to do 20-30ap for ea, for the 'kill monster' quest. However, 'some' monsters are 'more' prone to certain areas. Here's the monster-list-by-teir:

Easy:
mummy, goul, giant rat, wererat, angry mob, & cultist.

Medium:
gargoyle, necromancer, skeleton, goul, mummy, witch, ghost, marsh monster/monster hunter, giant rat, rogue, & helldog.

Hard:
Lance orc, Demon, Drowned corpse, helldog, banshee, nightmare, gargoyle, Hell knight/Knight/Dark knight, Hell monk, Ghost, Executioner, Hell warrior, Kali, Amazon warrior, Witch, Hell Animal, Devil, & Hero.

Just a note abbot the 'grotto: hard': most of it's list is pulled from another 'found in grotto' list, w/ me 'placing into new list' cuz I've seen them lots, prior 'introduction of new missions'.