You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BiteFight.US. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 5:09am

Paths

Hello there. Im new in this game. I play on server 14. I have a question about path. I understand path got to do with AP regeneration. I have level 4 path at it says it gives +4 AP. When i look at my character overview i found this:

Action points Regeneration:23:08:18 (Regeneration: 2 / h)

it says regeneration 2/h isnt it 4/h? Please enlighten me.

Thanks in advance.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

"Thanks to Kamalia-Lowell for this wonderful signature."

" I'll Lick Your Blood Out"

MaverickRaven

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 9:27am

It gives you 4 AP to the maximum amount of AP you can hold at once. It isn't referring to your regeneration rate.

.HAVOC.

Professional Killer

• ".HAVOC." is male

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 9:35am

It adds to the amount of ap you have ...if you are shadowlord you have 180 ap to play with for the day..or 120 for nonshadowlord..so depending on which you are you have 184 or 124 ap to play with. Since you have 2ap regen per hour you are a nonshadowlord. Has nothing to do with regeneration...however you can get
double regeneration by becoming shadowlord. (See voodoo shop in game) If you decide to spend money on the game..I would highly recommend becoming shadowlord.

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 10:18am

thanks for the reply. really helps.

"Thanks to Kamalia-Lowell for this wonderful signature."

" I'll Lick Your Blood Out"

empty

Sly's blank slave

• "empty" is male

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 8:46pm

Question answered, thread closed :)