You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BiteFight.US. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 4:15am

long overdue, servers 4 and 14 merge

ok me and a ton of players feel this merge is overdue. so can we please make this happen? there would be no down sides more enemys, more friends, more activity, and more money and time we would put in the game and even then there are some more ups to this server merge. Honestly I'm surprised gameforge didn't just go ahead and do this at first!

PuppyChow1

Beginner

• "PuppyChow1" is female

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 5:33am

Merge of S4 and S14

I wholeheartedly agree. Nothing to loose.
While they are at it, they should merge Tasnad and Deva too. Talk about DEAD! :dead:

• "Scarlet-Woman" is female

Friday, June 10th 2016, 7:30am

I am in total AGREEMENT s4 and s14 NEED and must be Merged in order to keep BF active and interesting...
:thumbsup:

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 9:10am

If you are at it also merge Tasnad and Deva.

Terror101

Beginner

• "Terror101" is male

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 6:42pm

As some one who has just started an account on county I would have to agree with the poster here. There needs to be a merger and some method to deal with the hundreds of inactive players just left for dead on these servers.

Thanks Maleficent for the sig!

bugatill

Beginner

• "bugatill" is male

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 9:49pm

not only merge s4 and s14 but with org domain...that would be 101% activity on bitefight :D