You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BiteFight.US. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

God-Of-Blood

..:Bloody Brother:..

• "God-Of-Blood" is male
  • "God-Of-Blood" started this thread

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 12:20am

Ghosttown

I'm not sure if this is the right place to speak out but i hope i can reach some people..

Have been on from beginning 2009. I'm back now after i started to lose fun in the game end 2010. Account is gone, prob a totem. So i've made a new one.. after years of playing, after thousands of battles. But really... this has changed. What has happend here? The complete server i'd uses to play on nearly 2 years (server 3) is emty and quiet. Hardly active players and clans. Friends who leave the game like they ran out an ghost town. What in gods name happend here??

Yea off course i see the updates. Battle points, attack points? What was wrong with the old system? I've readed some around on the forums. Some say, like this its more fun for all. But please let me ask, what is fun about leveling up, doing, Graveyard work well sleeping, grotto some and raid here and there? Raiders don't have a chance anymore. But Raiders make and break the game. Like you see! see how many people went, and go? See what happend when raider systems don't work anymore? Being a raider is not a choice, mainly its a forced thing to do. There are just 2 ways of playing.. 1=lvling up so you won't get farmed anymore, but when you lvl up, you'll automaticly face other farmers again. so same problem. Or raid and become stronger at the same lvl. People see raiders als a bad thing. But becoming a raider is mostly a action because you don't want to be raided yourself. So you throw up an defense strategy. And that is becomming stronger. But i guess the makers of BiteFight do not want any fantasy and strategy options. With all respect for players, as wel the makers of this game. I think these updates killed Bitefight. and yes, i say killed and not going to kill. Because i see server 3 ( a very alive server back in the days) as a mirror of whats happening. Emtyness. like a ghosttown..

.HAVOC.

Professional Killer

• ".HAVOC." is male

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 4:44am

I agree with you on some points..old servers are less active..the newest server(14) has alot of activity. The problem there though for someone starting out is..if you don't understand the new system your gonna fall victim. On the plus side you have active players ready to show you how to play it. I be been playing this game as long as you have ..maybe a little longer..and yes I felt the same way ...even gave up my accounts and left for six months ...then over the summer came back. And admittedly lost with the new system. Fortunately I found some old friends that stayed..(all raiders) and I began my journey of learning the new system. Although I still do not fully understand the number crunching and the dynamics of the new system. I was able to start a new account ..fully upgraded my hideout ...have my aspects on track..and successfully captured 24 million in gold with less the 7 thousand lost. I just now hit level 100 ..and that was by choice (most of the actives on my server are in the top 50 ) I went where the gold is :) But yes its hard to find those active players. But I can say this ...I log into the forums daily and do take note of newest members. And we are getting new players into the game ..you coming back is a start...educating you and keeping you interested and staying awhile is the next step. Maybe we can get some new life in this ghost town. :)

God-Of-Blood

• "God-Of-Blood" is male

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 10:11am

I'm still not confinced. I do not fear change, because change is there to make things better at the end. But these changes have made such an inpact that the complete game changed. In something what I do not prefer to play because it takes out more strategy options and won't leave much left for a player to choose. I kinda see it as a freedom. And i mostly talk about the Battle Point system. that should not be a quide for attacking but a detail. Just like the gold lost statics, an counter just tos how how strong you are. but no effects in battle of in searching for victims.

Only thing that I see is that i could make an server 14 account as i just started out again on server 3.

http://s3.bite-fight.us/profile/player/255893

God-Of-Blood

• "God-Of-Blood" is male

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 11:27am

also captured gold is now days inclusive the bonus gold is madness.
Captured gold, and also victories against defeats where the most importent stats for me. It showed off how good you where. Nowdays, captured gold doesnt mean anything anymore because when i hit another lvl 1, i got 5 gold (10% from there 50) + bonusses from 500-1,3k. Another unfair system detail. because the bonusses are, with an low lvl at least, about 10times higher then the gold actually captured?

.HAVOC.

Professional Killer

• ".HAVOC." is male

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 2:14pm

Before you start an account on s.14 pm me and I will share some things I have learned...you need to start out in the right track first to get an advantage. I am more then willing to help you :) There are alot of great players on that server who are willing to give advice and share their knowledge. You just need to put in the time. :) Hopefully we can change your views. It took me awhile to adjust..there's no magic system. Just advice and a few tricks.

God-Of-Blood

• "God-Of-Blood" is male

Thatguy

Beginner

• "Thatguy" is male

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 3:50am

A lot of the servers are like that now. People can jump up so quick in the game now to where if you don't have stones, you don't have a chance. Raiding isn't what it used to be either. There's no communication because people can jump on, use their AP's and jump right off instead of hanging around for their 4 or 2 hrs of grotto time. It's convenient no doubt, but the chatter just isn't what it used to be. It's become a chore almost, for me anyways. .

TerrorHound

On the Prowl

• "TerrorHound" is male

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 9:10pm

Hellstones can be a factor, but I say can because it all depends on how you want to play.

My S9 account, is a hellstone account . I use them for gear, but mostly ap potions , because I like to climb in levels ( but that just me).

I also have a S4 account , no hellstones and I just raid and mess around and get a few totems. When I get bored with it. I delete it and create a new one on another server and repeat ( good way to do the trial and error thing ).

My advice to new ( or players returning to try the new system) .Learn to read battle reports. Look to see where and why your opponent is getting more hits in ( and your not). Look to see where and why your opponent is getting more damage in ( and your not). Otherwise your choice in gear talents and aspects boils down to " click and hope for the best" . Which means you wouldn't be getting the best out of what you have and therefore won't enjoy the game as much.

Also , periodically there's the great hunt. Where players can hit other players on different servers. Do not go into hiding. Take your lumps and read those battle reports. You can only learn so much from the players on your server. My S9 account has been made that much better by learning from others. The end result of doing that, was during the last great hunt. The odd equal or lower level player got the better of me. The rest either took a beating or won because they were many levels higher ( and they may not have that advantage next time).

The secret to longevity in any game (imo), is keeping yourself amused. While the game should be fun and challenging to play. You should not depend entirely on others or the game itself to keep you amused. If you applied that logic to eating. You'd have to eat at the restaurant (or chez Mom's) everyday for every meal,or you'd die from lack of eating because the roast beef didn't hope in the oven and cook itself for you.

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 10:40am

I'm an entirely new in this game. I may say I'm a stranger here and I'm not familiar with the old system. I started and account in S14 and just exploring this game and somewhat liking it. I keep reading the posts and learned from them. But i really need more tips from Veteran players also.

"Thanks to Kamalia-Lowell for this wonderful signature."

" I'll Lick Your Blood Out"

Kamalia-Lowell

-**Original SheWolf**-

• "Kamalia-Lowell" is female

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 8:51pm

Finding Activity

I agree way back in the day wars happened every day, more players where online, and there was no real point system except Booty Score. I've adapted to the new changes but I personally miss the old days too. I've played about four years all together.

To find active players though you are more likely to find them in the newest servers, like 12, 13, and 14.

I'm located on server 4 and its pretty dead there. Some players here and there, but for the most part its like ya say "ghost town". :|

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 8:00pm

too bad this is happening. maybe because they are making the new server instead of sticking into 1 server? just my opinion

"Thanks to Kamalia-Lowell for this wonderful signature."

" I'll Lick Your Blood Out"

• "Fangstien" is male

Saturday, June 9th 2012, 7:01pm

The problem is the PvP play. Without it the game is dull and boring. All that would have been needed to keep the olders that left and a lot of the ones who have came and went since the change is a way to keep them entertained. There have been post after post asking GF to give just 1 server of the old and make it clear that it wouldn't be updated. What you see is what you get kinda deal. Unfortunately they seem to be totally sold that this is better yet players and some of them older are steadily leaving whether it be by deletion or just not returning and if they do return they don't do it much. As more and more begin to feel that servers are dead they will continue to get bored and leave. I myself have made or replied to many posts trying to get this fixed by asking GF to give at least 1 server of the old. Found the Iranian Servers that didn't change and started playing this version on .org along with the older on .ir and it was more acceptable. I had accounts that were alive with PvP and used this version to just run the levels which is all it allows anyways. GF saw fit to remove the complete Iranian dot and this version really began to suck again so the accounts were deleted again. But...the joys of the internet abound and after months of searching I found another. And,just like the Iranian Servers,when used in conjunction with this version it doesn't suck so bad again. The thing is for all of you who are facing boredom and are feeling like it doesn't matter if you sign on or not is that you gotta find something that will use up the time you are spending online. Then you just add this to the mix and it really isn't that bad of a game. If you are an online junkie like myself this game will never be what you desire in it's current form as a stand alone. For me now it really isn't that much different than before when I would play 2 or more servers because you wanted something to do during the wait times between attacks. Find a game that uses up your time and add this one in for the in between and I think you will find you will like it a little if not a lot more.