You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BiteFight.US. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 8:44pm

The Great Hunt

When will be the next Great Hunt ?
It's been a while, I think It's time for another Great Hunt event...

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 9:03pm

I haven't heard of any talks of another Great Hunt as of now but you never know when they will decide to do another one.

rdw97

Harbinger of Death

• "rdw97" is male

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 1:28pm

We need to push for another great hunt, hoping we get 1 in the near future. It's very difficult to accomplish certain missions that I get on a regular basis, when I can't hit anyone with a higher bv or get mana from any hits.

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 1:47am

I agree...I have been getting some fantastic missions as well on my highest level account but I don't have enough in my range to complete them. I wish they would just merge servers 4 and 14, then we would have a lot more in our range.

Wednesday, September 21st 2016, 11:34pm

Is there any news for the next great hunt?

rdw97

Harbinger of Death

• "rdw97" is male

Friday, September 23rd 2016, 8:20pm

We need 1, game needs some excitement

• "KnightRider514" is male

Monday, September 26th 2016, 12:15pm

Its Good Idea....
>>
by the way No prize yet from last event :thumbdown:

Monday, September 26th 2016, 9:14pm

Yes I agree...we are overdue for one. That is an event that GF runs directly. As for the last event...it was run by the board team but we are not the ones that distributes prizes. The COMA Mika does. Our hands are tied and you must contact him in regards to any undelivered prizes. I truly apologize for the delay and wish I could do more. Because of all of the delays and undelivered prizes...I am halting in holding anymore events and contests outside of the ones directly from gameforge.

rdw97

Harbinger of Death

• "rdw97" is male

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 3:19pm

We are in desperate need of another great hunt. Need more players to raid and keep me interested.

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 2:18am

Losing interest in spanking me already? Hehehe :P

rdw97

Harbinger of Death

• "rdw97" is male

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 4:35am

Not yet, I'm enjoying your gold..lol

rdw97

Harbinger of Death

• "rdw97" is male

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 1:42am

Still waiting for another great hunt, i have people on other servers to torture..uh, i mean introduce myself to...lol

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 10:20pm

The great hunt should happen more often, maybe every other month and it can last for 1 or 2 weeks, it can even be permanent...

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 12:59pm

Come on lets start this Great Hunt event!!!its really getting boring couse there is not enought targets to start some missions..How can we play like this....

GREAT HUNT EVERY 3 MONTHS