You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BiteFight.US. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Terror101

Beginner

• "Terror101" is male
  • "Terror101" started this thread

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 3:05pm

county 4

So I just started back into playing the game on counties 15 and 16 about a month ago and im having fun on them. Those counties are somewhat active. I decide to try county 4 out. I found some of my old clan members including the guy who took me account over ZeusOfTheGhost when I went into the army. I am a wolf using my old friend DarkPriests name now. So I was just wondering from the forums if anyone still plays there or if I should just stop wasting my time.

Thanks Maleficent for the sig!

rdw97

Harbinger of Death

• "rdw97" is male

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 12:06am

I remember zeus and darkpriest, those were the days when the game was really fun. Bloodyhell/warzone against choiseul. Those were the days of some very competitive play. No orbs or talents, just gear and potions. I miss those days.

Terror101

Beginner

• "Terror101" is male

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 1:43pm

old days

Yes those were great times to play this game. I still remember days and days of dueling with wolfyone and ramz. Those guys were great players and the Choiseul clan I was a part of was a blast. I also really enjoyed Clan Thracia from back in the day as well as my time in Warzone on server 1. Do you still play at all on county 4 RDW97?

rdw97

Harbinger of Death

• "rdw97" is male

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 4:22pm

Yes i do, i have an account under the same name there and i also have The-Joker. Thracia was before my time, i think they became inactive right before i joined.

Terror101

Beginner

• "Terror101" is male

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 4:45pm

Oh cool. Yeah I am werewolf DarkPriest on county 4. im a level 16. Yeah the active members of Clan thracia left to merge with Thorbius and form choiseul. I am trying to get ahold of Zeus to get my account back from him. No luck so far :thumbdown:

rdw97

Harbinger of Death

• "rdw97" is male

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 5:38pm

I hope you can, it's ashame zeus left.

Terror101

Beginner

• "Terror101" is male

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 8:32pm

I sent you wolf account a buddy request on county 4.